Users may browse the Website anonymously without providing any personal information. Visiting the Website by itself does not imply the automatic registration of any personal data that identifies the User.
However, the use of certain features may require users to make personal data available.
Thus, ENERSADO may request the provision of personal data of Users so that they may use certain features or services of the Website, such as product purchases.
ENERSADO Policy. Information on the use of this website
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ENERSADO is very concerned with protecting the rights of minors, so the collection of personal data from minors under the age of 18 is dependent on the consent of the holders of the responsibilities of each child. To this end, when collecting data from minors, the email of the parents responsible will be requested to confirm that they consent to the processing of the data of the minors concerned.
We solicit and advise parents and guardians to regularly monitor and control their children’s online activities.
Which is personal data
Personal data is any information of any nature whatsoever and regardless of its medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). A person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or more specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity, is deemed identifiable.
What personal data do we collect?
Name, email, phone, message, theme and subject.
When are some of your personal data requested?
When requesting information, for subsequent response contact;
In the act of placing an order. In this case the shipping address is also requested;
What are the rights of data subjects:
Under applicable law, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access means that you have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data are processed, as well as the right to access your personal data and other information. In addition, you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification means that you have the right to obtain from ENERSADO the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the right to have your incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to Erase means that you have the right to request the deletion of your data in certain cases, in particular personal data which is no longer necessary for the purpose that led to its collection or processing or to withdraw the consent on which it is based. data processing;
- Data Portability Right means that in some cases you may require personal data concerning you and that you have provided ENERSADO with the right to transmit such data to another controller;
- Right to Limitation of Treatment means that you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data in certain cases, in particular, in return if the processing is unlawful and opposes the deletion of your data, ENERSADO no longer needs personal data. for processing, but these are required by you for the purpose of declaring, exercising, or defending a right in court proceedings, among others.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data and may do so for reasons relating to your particular situation, and in cases where the data are processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by ENERSADO or third parties, or are treated for purposes other than those for which the data were collected and not carried out with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of EU or Member State law in the EU, or personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes, or personal data being processed for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
You may exercise these rights upon written request addressed to ENERSADO at the email address -website
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data whose consent constitutes the basis for the legitimacy of the processing. To this end, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this does not invalidate the treatment done until that date on the basis of your prior consent.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy and appeal, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”) or other competent supervisory authority, in particular in the municipality of your habitual residence, place of work or country where the violation of the legal regime has occurred, pursuant to Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation.